Superior Diagnostics for Patient Care:
Our dermatopathologists and oral pathologists provide a full range of diagnostic services. Our goal is to deliver prompt, expert interpretation and analysis for referring physicians who believe in superior diagnostics for patient care.
- All dermatopathologists and oral pathologists are available for phone/E-mail consult.
- We offer 24 hour turn around time on routine cases.
- Reports are available online, through fax, mail and EMR.
- Complimentary supplies, FedEx overnight/local courier provided.
- Clinicopathological correlation.
- Insurance contracts with providers in your area.
- Our physicians thrive on complex cases such as pigmented lesions.
Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology Services
Derived from skin tissue specimens, expert diagnosis by our top dermatopathologists and oral pathologists
Diagnosis of previously prepared glass slides
- Direct immunofluorescence from skin tissue
- Indirect immunofluorescence from blood/serum
- CGH – Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Sanger Sequencing
- FISH – Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization
- Pacific Dermatologic Association Vancouver, B.C. August 14-16 2014Booth #2
- CalDerm Carlsbad, CA September 12-14 2014 Booth #3
- MauiDerm Maui, HI January 26-30 2015
August 6-10 Chicago, IL
Welcome back Dr. North
We are now accepting Oral Pathology Cases
Now accepting applications
View reports online. Call to request a username and password
We now offer an online form for your convenience
See a list of insurances accepted