Superior Diagnostics for Patient Care:
Our dermatopathologists and oral pathologists provide a full range of diagnostic services. Our goal is to deliver prompt, expert interpretation and analysis for referring physicians who believe in superior diagnostics for patient care.
- All dermatopathologists and oral pathologists are available for phone/E-mail consult.
- We offer 24 hour turn around time on routine cases.
- Reports are available online, via fax, mail and EMR.
- Complimentary supplies, FedEx priority overnight/local courier provided.
- Clinicopathological correlation.
- Insurance contracts with providers in your area.
- Our physicians thrive on complex cases such as pigmented lesions.
'Not only is the level of expertise and accuracy without peer but the access to the dermatopathologists by phone, when needed, helps me to help my patients and makes our care here more complete.' Peter J. Sands, M.D. Concord, N.H
- I used to read my own slides, but I'd rather rely on the experts at UCSF Dermpath so I can do what I love to do best, see patients. South Bay
- UCSF Dermatopathology is the end all for complex diagnoses, I always know I will receive a definitive answer promptly! L. M.D. Fresno, CA
Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology Services
Derived from skin tissue specimens, expert diagnosis by our top dermatopathologists and oral pathologists
Diagnosis of previously prepared glass slides
- Direct immunofluorescence from skin tissue
- Indirect immunofluorescence from blood/serum
- CGH – Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Sanger Sequencing
- FISH – Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization
- Sept.30 Philip E. LeBoit, M.D - Speaker - Tutorial on Dermatopathology - The International Society of Dermatopathology - Venice, Italy
- Oct. 13 Philip E. LeBoit, M.D. - Course Director - Dermatopathologic Dilemmas: Melanoma, Infection and Inflammatory Skin Disease - Scientific Symposiums International
The Big Island of Hawaii
- Oct. 15-16 Beth Ruben, M.D. - Dermatology Grand Rounds and Visiting Professor, Tuft Medical Center/Lahey Clinic and Harvard Dermatology
- Oct. 18-19 Boris Bastian, M.D. - Beijing International Melanoma Congress - Novel driver genes in melanocytic neoplasia - Beijing
- Nov. 6-9 Beth Ruben, M.D American Society of Dermatopathology Annual meeting. Evening Slide Symposium and Consultations Sessions (2): Nail Pathology: Basics and Beyond. Chicago, IL
- Pacific Dermatologic Association Vancouver, B.C. August 14-16 2014Booth #2
- CalDerm Carlsbad, CA September 12-14 2014 Booth #2
- MauiDerm Maui, HI January 26-30 2015
Leboit, Philip E. MD; Cerroni, Lorenzo MD. July/August 2014. Cutaneous Lympho-proliferative Disease
Richard C. Jordan DDS, PhD, FRCPath has joined our faculty
Now accepting applications
View reports online. Call to request a username and password
We now offer an online form for your convenience
See a list of insurances accepted